1. What does a typical AV system cost?
Firstly, we will need to do a site survey before we can provide a formal quote, but as a guide, please refer to some of our Standard AV Solutions on our Home page. We have priced them up for you assuming they will be installed into a clean site with clear access.
2. Are the installation costs included in the AV Solutions’ “From” price?
3. How long does it normally take to install an AV system?
• A small meeting room will take a day or two.
• A typical classroom for about 20-30 students will take 3-5 days.
• A standard floor or wall mounted digital sign will take about a half to a full day.
• A large and complex lecture theatre will take 2-4 weeks.
A quick call to our Sales department will provide with all you need to know to get started right now, 1800 667 888.
Or if you prefer, chat with us through the app at the bottom right of this page, or you could email us, or fill out an enquiry form instead on out Contact Us page.
4. How soon can a CitadelTech rep drop in for a site survey?
5. Is acoustic treatment required for video conferencing?
Some recent technologies are able to help reduce the adverse effects of echo if your meeting room doesn’t have too many hard surfaces.
However, as we have found that hard surfaces are the norm in most meeting rooms, and with echo cancellation technologies not able to allow for all possible room designs, we always recommend to our customers to include acoustic treatment as this is the best way to produce the clearest audio.
6. Why shouldn’t I move my furniture around in my meeting room?
All of this is normally based around the position of your meeting room table in relation to the main display at the front, along with the number of seats and their positions around the table.
Ideally, the table will be fixed into position with the seating arrangement around the table remaining consistent between meetings.
But if you have a meeting room which needs to be rearranged at any time then please let us know before we start the design process for your AV Solution. This way we can include the flexibility you require from the start which will make it much easier for you to move the furniture around and to later return it to the correct position for the best video conferencing experience.